Research Best Drug Rehab Centers
Finding the Right Treatment Center
Successful Rehabilitation Is Not Achieved Through Detox Alone
When researching treatments centers, you want to make sure that you find a facility that treats every aspect of the addiction and not just the surface of drug or alcohol dependence.
If you want to find a treatment center that will help you tackle your addiction for good, make sure they have everything on the following checklist.
Checklist for Effective Addiction Treatment Centers
- Extensive Physical and Mental Evaluations before assigning treatment – These assessments will ensure that they treat you for the right conditions.
- Professional and Custom Detox Programs – Detoxing is a delicate process. Only a licensed professional who has performed a series of evaluations can create an adequate and safe detox plan.
- A Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission – The Joint Commission provides a Gold Seal of Approval only to treatment centers that meet its standards. Finding a facility that has this seal is a good start.
- Personalized Therapy – Every patient’s addiction is different. Don’t ever choose a treatment program with a cookie cutter approach.
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Staff – Beware of fraudulent treatment centers that are run by crooks with no background experience!
- Always check the staff’s credentials and when in doubt search for their name on the National – Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors.
- Availability of Support Groups – It is proven that support is necessary for recovery. Support groups during and after treatment are a must-have.
- Appropriate Financial Help – Rehab can be very expensive, so if paying out of pocket isn’t an option for you, make sure that they have programs that work with your insurance.
- After Treatment Planning and Support – This is possibly the most important component to maintaining sobriety after treatment. There must be continuous instruction after the initial treatment.
- Location – It is also important not to base a decision solely on how close it is. Many treatment facilities have options for transportation assistance, and it is worth it to find the most effective rehab center.
- Selective Patient Admissions – Pay attention to who they serve. Some centers are only qualified to serve a certain age group or a certain gender. They can also restrict patients with certain medical or mental needs if they’re not properly equipped.
- Family Counseling and Planning – When the family is involved in the recovery process, relapse rates drop dramatically
Sprout Health Florida Strives to be one of the best treatment facilities in America and is continuously improving its strategies. Call to inquire about the effectiveness of our programs and start your recovery now.